Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By skrrr
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 1 Post By nash123
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By skrrr

Thread: Associations draw

Associations draw

Someone who has managed to understand how the draw is made,any experiment yet?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    No, but I think the starting lineup you have when the draw is made determines which team you play. For a few weeks I've been putting my bench players on before the draw is made and have played against the weakest team in the other association. Not sure if this affects the association you play against. Or it could be a coincidence.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    In the association i'm in, 4 of our 6 members drop their quality by 20%+ and we got drawn against a 4* association in the semi's. We are a 6* association when at full strength.

Of course, in the other semi, a 6* Brazilian association did the same thing we did. haha
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-15-2016 at 12:46 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

The same we've done in our association, we are an 6*association(6*,6,*6,*6*,7*,7*), after we drop the quality for first 11 we had our teams like this:2*,3*,5*,5*,5* and6*
    The draw gave us an 6* opponent almost as good as our association(5*,6*,6*,6*,7*,7*)and as you said @skrrr, me and the other association mate with the lowest first 11(2* and 3*) before the draw,we've got the worst opponents,this is for the 3rd time,i think,when it happened like this
    The other 2 associations are the same,6*,but not as good as the first 2

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

After the worst draw last weekend, we tried it also, to put weakest players in, but I think, it didn't have an effect.

FAs are mostly equal - overall we are slightly the strongest on Stars/% (after putting our Top11 back). BUT: Semi-Final is vs 5 time-Winner, other semi-finals are 4x 1st, 1x 2nd vs 4x 1st, 3rd. This will be a really exciting weekend.
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    No, but I think the starting lineup you have when the draw is made determines which team you play. For a few weeks I've been putting my bench players on before the draw is made and have played against the weakest team in the other association. Not sure if this affects the association you play against. Or it could be a coincidence.
    I agree with that. Also happened to me.
    I 'm not sure if and how affected the group draw.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    This is kinda off-topic, but [conspiracytheory] has anyone played an association that has the 'home match time' set at the same time as yours? I assume it's possible, it's just that I've never seen it happen in semi-finals and the semi-final results have (surprisingly?) so far gone the way that there hasn't been overlaps in final or bronze matches either.[/conspiracytheory]
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    This is kinda off-topic, but [conspiracytheory] has anyone played an association that has the 'home match time' set at the same time as yours? I assume it's possible, it's just that I've never seen it happen in semi-finals and the semi-final results have (surprisingly?) so far gone the way that there hasn't been overlaps in final or bronze matches either.[/conspiracytheory]
    I love conspiracy theories. This might explain the server problems as the game engine might have been simulating for some associations two different home matches at the same time.

No wonder eveything was so strange last weekend.