Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Give me his tokensssS :D

Give me his tokensssS :D

Man yesterday in associations finals, i face this guy... ;D

He is level 6 or something but he buy so much tokens that i can laugh all day when he losse against me

Take a gooood look at this squad? Can somebody tell me estimated number of tokens that he need for something like this?

I am 100% sure that i can play T11 for 5 years without any additional tokens, only tokens that he spend on this squad.. ;D
    My season is 35T season...
    Of course i beat him 3-1 and draw 1-1 easy... Not everything is in money or Tokensss

No way he got such a squad from normal trabsfer market thats for sure. What a squad though, so many options to play !

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    No way he got such a squad from normal trabsfer market thats for sure. What a squad though, so many options to play !
    Guy is crazy... Everything premium from jersey to emblem...

Amazing squad thats for sure, but he is "Fake" manager, that is my look on players like this...
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Rookie
    For fast-trainers 1 position = approximately 50 green boxes, 1 SA = 40-50 green boxes.
    Thus, if he buys 2 position fast-trainers, for 11 players like in the picture he will need (50+45)*11=approximately 1000 green boxes.
    Every day you can get 35 green boxes free. So, you can get 1000 green boxes free for about 30 days, which is just one season.
    So, you don't have to be "crazy" or "donate" to get such team. Just save green boxes for a season and then use them
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Getting fast trainers is a headache and needs more tokens as everybody is after them. More so getting players with multiple positions.

He is either extremely luck or extremely rich.

Rookie
    Getting fast trainers is a headache and needs more tokens as everybody is after them. More so getting players with multiple positions.

He is either extremely luck or extremely rich.
    It depends on server.
    In my server there is only 3 guys, including me, who prefers to buy fast-trainers. Others usually prefer cheap players with 97-99%.
    And because fast-trainers can play about 5 seasons easily, you don't need to buy much of them each season. On my server, nobody even bids for fast-trainers after 10th day of the season.

Um my squad is like that without buying tokens...you dont need them...just train
    madflo19 likes this.
    Liverpool F.C
    (2010 - Present)

Association
    Captain - Associacion Uruguaya de Futbol

League
    1st Place - Season 2, 4, 13, 18, 19, 22
    3rd Place - Season 1, 6

Champions League
    2nd Place - Season 18
    3rd Place - Season 2

Cup
    3rd Place - Season 13, 19

Treble
    Pending

Most of his players are 24-30 years,even if they are 3 positions and SA you can buy them from transfer market for few tokens each so i don't think he spent anything crazy like you said and the premium emblem and logo...you can buy them without spending anything with the tokens you get from the game

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

All who are saying it easy to buy such a team please show us your teams. Thank you

All who are saying it easy to buy such a team please show us your teams. Thank you
    What do you mean

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast