Thread: FC Predators will have a vacancy soon

FC Predators will have a vacancy soon

We had 6 dedicated players up until last w/end when unfortunately one of our members had to leave due to work commitments.

The new guy arrived on Friday but basically cost us this w/ends tournament with his low bonuses and no show So I think he will be ousted :/

If you are an active player and likes to banter and talk tactics then please reply here to join this fun association.

The only requirements are that you are above 90%, have decent bonuses and are able to show up for the matches. Our home games are currently set to 10am uk time.

We regularly loan players out depending on who has the easiest/hardest fixtures so your % rating could increase dramatically for the games.

Just so you know we should seal our promotion to Silver Div 3 next w/end as we are currently on 424 points

Cheers

Apprentice
    Hi. I have a good second team and i wish to participate in an active association . Its rating is 104 at this time. I am level one with this team, but i am an active player as i participate with other team -level 6 - in the greek forum association. its name is "hmasaoutis" using google account. I already play in one association with inactive players and i wish to leave.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T561 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cmasaoutis View Post
    Hi. I have a good second team and i wish to participate in an active association . Its rating is 104 at this time. I am level one with this team, but i am an active player as i participate with other team -level 6 - in the greek forum association. its name is "hmasaoutis" using google account. I already play in one association with inactive players and i wish to leave.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T561 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Hi,

Do you find there are time clashes with matches with your main team?

Do you still get rests from ads to help your bonus and how long do you think you will have a 2nd team?

Cheers

We are now recruiting

We will win promotion so every memeber will receive 7 tokens.

Your team look very great. I really want to join. I am 112% with 6 stars now. All my players are under 23 year old.

I estimate I will promote to 7 stars within this weekend. I am very active to play this game too.

Unfortunately, I had joined another team and I dont want to leave my teammates.

I am in a dilemma now. 😰😰
    Last edited by Ping Ping; 08-02-2016 at 07:43 AM.