Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Upcoming Games :(

Upcoming Games :(

I cannot see my upcoming games on the homepage it just says its preseason and I know for a fact I have three, 2 FA matches and the final game of the league season, this happened last season too and it meant I COULD NOT watch my matches and it was beyond frustrating. Can I please have help

Not only I couldn't see it, I couldn't view the actual match nor make changes, etc. This game is crashing badly.

I did forget to mention that part yeah, it's really frustrating right?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    try the old version at your pc, at least to play your league game
    (topeleven.com/play-old)
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Dillon.Smith View Post
    I cannot see my upcoming games on the homepage it just says its preseason and I know for a fact I have three, 2 FA matches and the final game of the league season, this happened last season too and it meant I COULD NOT watch my matches and it was beyond frustrating. Can I please have help
    I began playing this game almost 3.5 years ago, and on the final day of the season, it has NEVER shown any games I need to play on that day and ALWAYS went straight to "pre-season".

I believe this is the N+1 bug that was never fixed. And I also believe that the association bug is related to this. It's quite embarrassing that Nordeus could not fix this bug in the three months since the Association Mode was introduced. This same problem has occurred on every Day 28 association match, and never fixed despite several game updates in the past few months.