Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 204
Like Tree212Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

  1. #151
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    It's not enough to play vs this ****ing exploiter... no, that bull**** game is on their side:

    it was the important last game, it was 16:16, so that win decided, who go to final...
    our FA-member is blue.
    Unbelievable number of loans-fcku.jpg
    masterptq and LeManiaque like this.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  2. #152
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,732
    Unbelievable number of loans-asso-number-1.jpg



  3. #153
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22
    im new and i tought about buying some tokens

    glad i found this thread

    no money for this game! easier to make a few teams and feed my main team

    edit: allowing anything to be used on loan players is a dumb design decison lol, any junior game designer will spot this in 10 seconds

  4. #154
    Newbie ChelseaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    I'm really disappointed and suspicious. I pointed evidence of this to Nordeus. A very popular player with several hundreds of friends exploiting the system with assoc loans. Nordeus sent me a message saying they were doing something but then strangely the player got to find out of my message to Nordeus and deleted me.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #155
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    22
    he probably is a big whale and game owners close their eyes

    however is puzzling how this blatant and easy predicatable exploit was released with associations

    you shouldnt be able to influence others people player stats, is basic 1+1=2

  6. #156
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    he probably is a big whale and game owners close their eyes

    however is puzzling how this blatant and easy predicatable exploit was released with associations

    you shouldnt be able to influence others people player stats, is basic 1+1=2

    If I remember correctly when "Associations" was started it was not possible to use green packs on loaned players.
    This feature was added a few weeks after .
    So it should be easy enough to stop but as I've said before Nordeus are either benefitting from it or they do not give a ****….
    madflo19 and gizzmo like this.

  7. #157
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    If I remember correctly when "Associations" was started it was not possible to use green packs on loaned players.
    This feature was added a few weeks after .
    So it should be easy enough to stop but as I've said before Nordeus are either benefitting from it or they do not give a ****….
    That's correct!They've added this feature just few weeks after the associations started(can't remember when they've implemented a suggestion to the game sooo quick...)so now I strongly believe that they benefit from this,I don't know how,but not doing anything to correct this for so many months,made me belive this..

    Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  8. #158
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,787
    I smell a rat
    madflo19 likes this.

  9. #159
    Dreamer motrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    451
    It ensures new accounts are constantly created? So the game looks more popular to advertisers? And a major aspect of the game is the "arms race". This pushes up that level so more have to pay to keep up or compete. Just adding to the conspiracy theory 😉

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  10. #160
    Famous Awe Imoleayo Peter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    It ensures new accounts are constantly created? So the game looks more popular to advertisers? And a major aspect of the game is the "arms race". This pushes up that level so more have to pay to keep up or compete. Just adding to the conspiracy theory 😉

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Good thinking

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast