Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pegasus

Rookie

Pegasus

Hi all,
    I am looking for 1 or two member to replace 2 of my members since they don't play the games.
    My team is Pegasus (#6LY791), now at Gold Division 2 with 1108 points, so we'll get 30 tokens at the end of this season.
    My home game will be at 9PM (GMT +7)
    I am looking for player who really cares about winning, trained well and off course play the games.
    If anyone want to join please let me know.
    Last edited by Indrawib; 02-02-2017 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Adding
    Rafael1991 likes this.

Hi, I'm Currently the captain and only original remaining member of my association. I didn't create it but the captaincy was passed on to me. The tag is U58REA. We're in Gold 3 but we will be relegated. Most of the members are not at all active and I'd like to join an association where we actually win tournaments.

My team is currently at around 119% but I've been training up youngsters all season so they'll be ready for the next. I'm logged in every day and very rarely miss a game.

Let me know if you reckon I'd be a good fit.

Cheers,

Garold

Rookie
    Hi Garold,
    I saw your team and it will be my pleasure to invite you after end of this weekend associations games.
    Just be patient ok.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Garold View Post
    Hi, I'm Currently the captain and only original remaining member of my association. I didn't create it but the captaincy was passed on to me. The tag is U58REA. We're in Gold 3 but we will be relegated. Most of the members are not at all active and I'd like to join an association where we actually win tournaments.

My team is currently at around 119% but I've been training up youngsters all season so they'll be ready for the next. I'm logged in every day and very rarely miss a game.

Let me know if you reckon I'd be a good fit.

Cheers,

Garold
    Hi Garold, do you still want to be a member of my association. Please resign now and i will invite you

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi Indrawib,

I have left my association now so I'm ready to join up with yours.

Cheers!

Rookie
    Oke Garold, just search my association ID and I will approve

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hiya, I've now requested to join your association.

Cheers.

Rookie
    Done
    Welcome to our association Mr Garold, i hope we could reach Gold 1 next season and going to platinum after that.
    I won't fired anyone in my team as long as they are contributed well (train, give bonus, loan players and the most important is playing the games)
    See you on this weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I need one more member to replace one of our member.
    Only for those who concern about winning by trained well, give bonus in association and finally playing the match.
    If you guys one of those just let me know.

Sent using Tapatalk

Rookie
    30 token definitely at the end of this seasons but only for people who always train their players and playing the games

Sent using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast