Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 4/6 or 6/6 ?

4/6 or 6/6 ?

We have an association for my cousins, currently we're 6/6. However, 2 have stopped playing - should I kick them out, or are 6/6 better than 4/6 anyway in a sense that we can gain more points? We won't invite anyone who isn't family anyway, so it's either 4/6 or 6/6 currently. Thanks!

In our asso we have an inactive member.

1. Low star co-teams will attract lower star association as they drop your overall quality
    2. Asso is crazy. Yes most matches they will lose but they can be competitive (except if they use "illegal" formation so they are doomed to lose)

If you see that they have no chance to win kick them out.
    If they win sometimes, keep them.

And always have in mind that top positions give extra positions and you should target on them, because this extra points make the difference in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    In our asso we have an inactive member.

1. Low star co-teams will attract lower star association as they drop your overall quality
    2. Asso is crazy. Yes most matches they will lose but they can be competitive (except if they use "illegal" formation so they are doomed to lose)

If you see that they have no chance to win kick them out.
    If they win sometimes, keep them.

And always have in mind that top positions give extra positions and you should target on them, because this extra points make the difference in the end
    1. is that good or bad? Do you get the same points per win regardless?

Didn't understand the last sentence

Points are the same regardless who you will be drawn with.

Last sentence means that you get extra points when you get 1,2,3 position in an asso tournament.

So your aim is to reach finals to get these points.

If the extra members dont let you reach the final kick them out

I think that if you are 4 players, it means less matches. Less matches means less points. Am i right?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Hi guys ^_^

A FA with 4 member does indeed have less matches that a FA with 6. The prizes are the same never the less, but the points the Association gets are indeed less, therefore achieving a promotion is harder.