Thread: association friendlies

association friendlies

Hello i want to ask if does have somebody problem with friendlies via association..I mean very strange results...

Rookie
    How strange? You mean the results? Higher level team always get won with high score

Sent using Tapatalk

i played some friendlies with other friends and i lose every time with big scores despite that we are equally..after these matches i put another friendly match with another friend which is much weakness than me and also his team was very tired and a i lost again with big score...all of my friends are bigger level than (57-57-38) but according to the association this doesn't matter because we play only with stars...so i do test.. i put a friendly with a friend which his level is in 11 and me to 24...and we play friendly match always via association.. i put all my team in offense and all the players in wrong position...and the result i win 2-1...association friendlies-951.jpgassociation friendlies-951.jpgassociation friendlies-951.jpg

Rookie
    Same thing happened to our competition, higher level always win with high score

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Indrawib View Post
    Same thing happened to our competition, higher level always win with high score
    this cannot be happened because the level doesn't matter in association friendlies...can anyone explain why this happen?there is error or something else...

Rookie
    Home team level 31

Away team level 25

Result

As you can see there are different stats between on the list with on the tactic.

I believe it's one of bug

Sent using Tapatalk

I think too..the same have tell me and friend from another association that they have this problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Orfanos Dimitris View Post
    Hello i want to ask if does have somebody problem with friendlies via association..I mean very strange results...
    Yeah same in my association also, if we face higher level team we are always loosing by 3 or more goal difference, even if they are much weaker in team %

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nagu47 View Post
    Yeah same in my association also, if we face higher level team we are always loosing by 3 or more goal difference, even if they are much weaker in team %

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    The point is that we have more the same problem..can anyone give us an official answer about this?