Thread: Highly active player looking for gold 1 association

Highly active player looking for gold 1 association

hi!
    I'm a level 11 player looking for active association, preferably in gold 1 or 2. I play everyday, and am willing to give bonuses and loans. all my players are above 90%, some of them are 6 stars players. I'm currently a member of gold 2 association but for some reasons I don't feel like my current association can get me to platinum or even gold 1. if you are interested and looking for an active player, don't hesitate to check me out. cheers!

Rookie
    Can I interest you in My association: Team GB #HAP0QM in gold division 2, currently with 1002 points. Should retain with active players and hopefully on to greater things. Have a think.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    Can I interest you in My association: Team GB #HAP0QM in gold division 2, currently with 1002 points. Should retain with active players and hopefully on to greater things. Have a think.
    I am sorry, I have joined an association at the moment, but I will consider checking yours. cheers.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ditsa View Post
    I am sorry, I have joined an association at the moment, but I will consider checking yours. cheers.
    We're thinking of having a rebrand so the name has changed and may do so again. can I ask if the name Team GB would have put you off?