Thread: Unite cup Farce / impossible

Unite cup Farce / impossible

Unite cup where do I start. Unless you are over 100% you can’t compete. I am 119% so level 1,2 &3 ok a slight challenge but 5 and 6 are impossible and not even a goal.

Waiting 4 hours is crazy, first time it was 2 hours but now wasted it.

Anyone else able to beat 140% team 20% lower?

Should the game not be based on stretch targets but possible stretch targets?

Quote Originally Posted by Weetrapper1 View Post

Waiting 4 hours is crazy, first time it was 2 hours but now wasted it.
    asso event has always been free every 4hrs, singles event free challenge every 2hrs

Anyone else able to beat 140% team 20% lower?
    i can, barely. also the target is to score as much as possible eventho you might lose by 10-5, it's still 5points, better than draw 0-0 so go hardattacking gungho!
    also if you cant beat, it let your teammates who can beat upper level do that while you concentrate on lower level.
    don't be ashamed of cannot do the job, this event need teamwork you do the easy job, let your teammate who's way higher than you do the hard job. make sure you don't blow it!

Should the game not be based on stretch targets but possible stretch targets?
    the game have always make target that need you to powertrain your team either using rests, tokens or manipulation; let your team % low before event start, & when event start you buy 10* player or powertrain your 1* to reach 10* in few hours(which is more time consuming than jerkoff)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-27-2021 at 06:01 AM.