Thread: Looking for association, on a short term basis.

Famous

Looking for association, on a short term basis.

This is going to sound like a bit of a strange request. Currently, we're planning to experiment with different combinations in my association. I've volunteered to step out for the weekend, so we can test out different combinations; largely because we've climbed above a 125% average now and will probably hit 130% average by seasons end. I'm looking for a brief stay in another association, and I want to be upfront with everyone that it will only be a short period of time. So, when Wednesday/Thursday come around and you're only at 5 members or have one manager going on vacation this weekend, etc..., feel free to shoot me a message or reply to this post if you need a temporary manager. I will keep 40% bonuses, attended matches if possible and provide loans.

The following is my team and current association hashtag.

Doesn't matter what league you are in, anything between and including Bronze 3 and Platinum is fine...

Looking for association, on a short term basis.-1-association-4.pngLooking for association, on a short term basis.-1-association-2.jpgLooking for association, on a short term basis.-1-association-3.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-14-2017 at 11:43 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Hi!
    I created an association last month (bronze 2-507 points) and I'd be happy to have you in my asso
    We are 5 italian friends, home games 9 PM (GMT+1).
    We're currently 6 in the association but one of us is inactive so if you're interested I'll make space for you!
    Please feel free to check out

#JXADXT

Greetings,
    Leonardo