Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking to join someone

Rookie

Looking to join someone

Hey Guys

Looking to join an association tomorrow (when current weekend matches are over) as my current one fell apart, joined one before the weekend, but literally no one speaks, or trains or loans, or anything. I offer a strong squad in excess 147% Squad Strength. Let me know, as Im pulling out of the current one, as it appears Mute is stuck on

Yeah we can make a space for u if u wants wer al ova100 nd wer al active except one so he can go nd u can join just let me know m8

Mikeyposh. It would be great if you joined m8. We need an active member as sadly one of ours has not commited to our assosiation policy. Weather you win, draw or lose, we want all members to show up for matches, train and all in all even if one member does not win the match, the bonus everyone gets for all showing up could be the difference between 1 point or 3 points and that point could be the one we need to win the final. So all in all, We really do want to find a very active member to play in our assosiation. We are a friendly bunch who although we are serious about winning and getting promoted, we do enjoy a laugh also. Thanks for reading.

Rookie
    Im happy to go with whoever sends me association name first guys, I just wanna get back on it, either pm me or FB

Wer both in the same association I just added u on fb it cyrmu am byth is the association name il find out the tag for it now mate or haveu got it ash

#k1mc51 that's the tag mate

There's a space for u now mate so join up wiv us

Rookie
    I think I gotta wait until after the 2nd leg of the association im stuck in atm, its about 10ish tonight, then all being well, I should be able to leave it, and add to another

Rookie
    Have made a note of ass name and tag, what division did you say you were in?

Hello. We're in Gold 1
    MikeyPosh likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast