Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mitkots94

Thread: Association looking for a new member

Association looking for a new member

Hi all, we are looking for a new member to join our association after this season`s end. We have an inactive player, who will be removed and we need a replacement for him. The new member should be >95%, active, giving bonuses and watching the live games. We are winning our division every season and our ambition is to reach the Platinum division. We play our home games at 6 PM GMT +3 (Bulgarian time).
    Anyone who meets the requirements and wants to join us on our way to the Platinum division is welcome!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Association: The Unstoppables;
    Tag: C4IZ5U

Association looking for a new member-screenshot_90.jpgAssociation looking for a new member-screenshot_91.jpg
    Bunzo likes this.

Hi Mitko, I'm looking for a new Association after this season, as there is only me and another player who usually turns up for our games. It would be good to be part of an Association where everyone turns up, supports, gives bonuses etc.

Kind regards,
    David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by davemurn7 View Post
    Hi Mitko, I'm looking for a new Association after this season, as there is only me and another player who usually turns up for our games. It would be good to be part of an Association where everyone turns up, supports, gives bonuses etc.

Kind regards,
    David

Hi Dave, you should check out the Kalsbeek Kings we will be in Gold Division 2, we all play the game everyday and go training bonuses and watch the matches etc. Have a look at our association if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Association looking for a new member-img_0780.jpg   Association looking for a new member-img_0781.jpg  

Hi David, you are welcome to join us on Sunday if you like our association and the time of our home games is suitable for you!

Best regards,
    Mitko

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Mane View Post
    Hi Dave, you should check out the Kalsbeek Kings we will be in Gold Division 2, we all play the game everyday and go training bonuses and watch the matches etc. Have a look at our association if you are interested.
    Hi Super-Mane, thank you for the invite, it is appreciated. As Mitko is happy for me to join his association and I had asked about joining it I am committed to do so as I am a man of my word. Thank you though and good luck in the game.

Kind regards,
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by mitkots94 View Post
    Hi David, you are welcome to join us on Sunday if you like our association and the time of our home games is suitable for you!

Best regards,
    Mitko
    Hi Mitko, thank you for your invitation to join. I shall join your association on Sunday if you are happy to have me? The game time is suitable for me, thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dave

Hi Mitko, thank you for your invitation to join. I shall join your association on Sunday if you are happy to have me? The game time is suitable for me, thank you.

Kind regards,
    Dave

Hi Dave, me and my teammates are happy to have you in our team, so we will be expecting you tomorrow.
    We hope that you won`t regret joining us, too.

Best regards,Mitko

Hi Super-Mane, thank you for the invite, it is appreciated. As Mitko is happy for me to join his association and I had asked about joining it I am committed to do so as I am a man of my word. Thank you though and good luck in the game.

Kind regards,
    Dave.

No problem, good luck with your new association.

Hi again, it appears that we are looking for one more new member, as one of our teammates went abroad and he won`t be able to play anymore.
    If someone is meeting the above mentioned requirements and is interested in joining us, please PM me, so we may proceed.
    Thank you!

Best regards,
    Mitko

Position filled!