Thread: Looking for Gold1/Platinum Association

Looking for Gold1/Platinum Association

Hello. i own a 6 star team and i am looking for at least a gold 1 association. I am looking to leave my current one as people dont attend matches, dont loan players etc. I always attend matches unless i have real life issues and am looking to push for platinum. I always look to buy players with a variety of special abilities.
    Feel free to respond here.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by linkin View Post
    Hello. i own a 6 star team and i am looking for at least a gold 1 association. I am looking to leave my current one as people dont attend matches, dont loan players etc. I always attend matches unless i have real life issues and am looking to push for platinum. I always look to buy players with a variety of special abilities.
    Feel free to respond here.
    Thank you for your time.
    Hey mate
    If you are still interested, we're a Gold 1 Association, pushing for Platinum this season. We're quite active, sharing bonuses, players & discussing tactics for the tourney's.

We're looking to replace one player who's caught up with exams & falling short on activity.

You need to have a 100+ team if possible, maintain good bonuses & share them, attend matches & share players if need be.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Cheers !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hello. I am interested in joining your association. I will send you some images from the game to give you some information about me. I am a level 25 manager.
    This is my form so far during this season:

Looking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161044.jpg2[/IMG]

Looking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161050.jpgLooking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161057.jpgLooking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161110.jpgLooking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161159.jpgLooking for Gold1/Platinum Association-screenshot_20170616-161514.jpg

You can expect from me 100% attendance and assistance with players as needed for the association to progress.Feel free to ask me for any more info.
    Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by linkin; 06-16-2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: images did not work

I have a 7Star 122% rated team... I would be in treated. ..