Thread: Tanking team, expected to be 130% soon, needs association

Cool Tanking team, expected to be 130% soon, needs association

Hello.

I'm looking for a stable Platinum association. I started tanking this season and I don't need to promote my team so I only focus on the association tournaments. My team consists of 18/19 year old players, their current average is 100%, but I powertrain them every day. I expect my team to be around 112% at the end of this season and around 130% or more in a few more seasons. I'm always active during the association tournaments and I have high training bonuses.

Here's a screenshot of the team, but as I said, I powetrain the players every day, so the quality rises quickly and I expect it to rise up to 130+ % in a few more seasons

Last edited by Lukáš Ledecký; 08-05-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Rookie
    We need you to join us bro.

Points were added because we've won last asso games, please take a look.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Indrawib; 08-07-2017 at 01:13 AM.

im in a gold 2 team, looking for 1 more member to come take us to the higher levels... your help would be deeply appreciated. search us up and send a request... FC Canada

Rookie
    Lukáš, we are an international association, Platinum. A member has just left and we have an open space. Tag #S6I6MF. If you want to join, you're welcome!

Carlos

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but I've already been offered a place in a good association. Thank you for your interest