Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By The Destroyers
  • 2 Post By USARABAT

Thread: Guide to reach platinum - tested

Pro

Guide to reach platinum - tested

YOUR ASSOCIATION SHOULD HAVE FOUR ACTIVE MANAGERS ( 6 STARS ) AND FOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS

A- EACH ACTIVE MANAGER SHOULD RUN ONE FAKE ACCOUNT

B-The players in each fake account should be 3 stars only between Monday and the Friday

C- The managers who run the fake accounts must buy eight 5 * players AFTER the draw ( friday night - saturday morning) and BEFORE the first game.

D- Sell ALL the five stars players after the end of each tournament ( Monday - Tuesday )

Additional :
    C- The managers should rotate the fake accounts. Fake account A and B play in the first week - The other two fake accounts C- D play in the second week - The rotation is important for the fake accounts because you need at least 10 tokens to buy 5 stars players each week...
    If you have two fake accounts with a lot of tokens - there is no need for rotation nor for fake account C-D

Good luck until Top 11 fix this gap
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-11-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Rookie
    Why do you keep starting threads about nonsensical bull**** that we all know about?
    You are just clogging up the forum so meaningful threads that people actually want to read get pushed further down!
    We all know how to get to platinum...you have to win association games...It's simple really.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    Why do you keep starting threads about nonsensical bull**** that we all know about?
    You are just clogging up the forum so meaningful threads that people actually want to read get pushed further down!
    We all know how to get to platinum...you have to win association games...It's simple really.
    He is hater

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post

First this way is not bull**** it's tested.
    Second : "we all know ..." don't speak about others , speak about yourself because I see thousands of teams are still in gold division 2 and 1
    and hundreds if not thousand don't know about it and tens of newbie users joining this site after the last update ...

Third : of course you have to win but I am revealing a way to increase the chances of winning.
    Fourth : is there a regulation against posting threads ? I see hundreds of thread that are repeating themselves in a way or another ...
    and hundreds of boring threads about who wants to join this or that association ...

Anyhow it seems that you are selfish and you want no body to talk about this and few people to learn about this gap ... so I don't give a **** if you are pissed off
    All I care about is to push the programmers to fix this gap and make the association draw more fair

If you have something positive and constructive to add to our experience do it , otherwise FO
    po_zdrach and GloryHinter like this.