Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for very active association

To be fair none of the replies have been from associations with all members over 110.

(Which is why I'm still waiting... 110 is really not difficult within the first few days of a season, without spending a dime)

I'm in no rush though, I'd rather wait to find an association with quality, active teams than jump into the first one that comes along and help teams that don't care to win tokens.

Addicted
    Hi,
    We are currently 6 players and in Gold 1 but unfortunately 3 of our players don't train with us or communicate on chat, don't show often on matchday and feeding themselves to 50 tokens a month without effort. The other 3 players including myself are 128%, 124% and 106% and very active and wanna get to platinum but we're carrying prisoners who enjoy their 50 tokens without giving anything back ! i want them out and looking for 3 serious players, very active and must be atleast 100% in team strength. willing to train and show us as much as possible on matchdays.
    Please only reply if you are a real player, fighting to win your league, cup, CL and actually care about your team.

Cheers
    Richie
    Association : Champagne Super Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by Korona45 View Post
    Does one exist?

Team currently at 147%
    Level 41
    Almost always at full bonus level.

Bored of associations that make no effort to show up, dont have full home attendances, cant keep their bonuses over 4% and dont share bonus boosts for assc games.

Dont really mind what division, so long as all members over 110%, active and contribute to winning.

English speaking preferably, I can chat nonsense at times so its good to know it'll be understood
    Checkout goa gubbars klubb. We are extremely active

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Korona45 View Post
    Does one exist?

Team currently at 147%
    Level 41
    Almost always at full bonus level.

Bored of associations that make no effort to show up, dont have full home attendances, cant keep their bonuses over 4% and dont share bonus boosts for assc games.

Dont really mind what division, so long as all members over 110%, active and contribute to winning.

English speaking preferably, I can chat nonsense at times so its good to know it'll be understood
    I have 94 can I join ur association

Sent from my Lenovo K10a40 using Tapatalk

I have a Platinum association with active players. Only one is not much active, and he is the only one that is lower than 110%. That's the one you would be replacing, so in the end all active and all over 110%.
    It's called Eagles of Patane #39u0f0
    Assoc: Eagles of Patane #39u0f0
    GMT+8
    160% average

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12