Thread: I need Association

I need Association

Hi. I NEED ASSOCIation. I am 113% and always online . I need gd1 or platinum pls let your messages i will join the first one

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion1 View Post
    Hi. I NEED ASSOCIation. I am 113% and always online . I need gd1 or platinum pls let your messages i will join the first one
    Fight club 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dion1 View Post
    Try us Div 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Hi,
    We are currently 6 players and in Gold 1 but unfortunately 3 of our players don't train with us or communicate on chat, don't show often on matchday and feeding themselves to 50 tokens a month without effort. The other 3 players including myself are 128%, 124% and 106% and very active and wanna get to platinum but we're carrying prisoners who enjoy their 50 tokens without giving anything back ! i want them out and looking for 3 serious players, very active and must be atleast 100% in team strength. willing to train and show us as much as possible on matchdays.
    Please only reply if you are a real player, fighting to win your league, cup, CL and actually care about your team.

Cheers
    Richie

Rookie
    Have i lost my chance as my reply is the 4th? Tulips Association desperately looking for one good member who can maintain around 110% every season. This one player i think will make the difference and we will reach Platinum, im tired of gold 1 I hve always minimum 120% team without repeating levels. If you say yes, i am removing right away the unambitios member

Petrov i want to join!

Rookie
    Ok, now i will make a room for U mate. Just in a two minutes.

You have green light, i hope i can accept you instead of the captain( i am vice-capt)
    Last edited by P.Petrov; 09-25-2017 at 05:29 PM.

I sended

Platinum level Association needing one. Eagles of Patane #39u0f0
    Assoc: Eagles of Patane #39u0f0
    GMT+8
    160% average