Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Thread: 113% looking for gold 1/plat

113% looking for gold 1/plat

Hey,

Currently looking for active gold 1 or platinum association. I live in UK so home times that correspond with that would be awesome. Any more information, let me know via pm.

Looking forward to hooking up with a new team.

Regards

David

Hello David ..Im ernesto

If you are interested in your team and will follow the federation matches, it will make us happy to join. NOTE: You can easily find it when you search with Tag: # FWNMN6.
    YİGİDOLAR GELİYOR

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidstwuk View Post
    Hey,

Currently looking for active gold 1 or platinum association. I live in UK so home times that correspond with that would be awesome. Any more information, let me know via pm.

Regards

David
    Come back David. I was the one in the wrong 100% and offer you my sincere apologies. It's easy to find other members but I haven't tried. I just feel so wrong about everything and hope you'll forgive me and come back. Peace mate
    Richie
    GloryHinter likes this.

Rookie
    Fight club 2, let’s see your team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are interested in your team and will follow the federation matches, it will make us happy to join. NOTE: You can easily find it when you search with Tag: # FWNMN6.
    YİGİDOLAR GELİYOR
    113% looking for gold 1/plat-picture.jpg

Hello David .. Im ernesto

sbobet

Hi David, we're a good 1 team. One win away from promotion. Need a player to get promoted. We're UK mainly and have a strong core of 4 players but need more serious players. We're adults too so no immature chat

TCM
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidstwuk View Post
    Hey,

Regards

David
    Hey David- Gold 2 soon to be promoted to Gold 1, we need a new member! 2 hours time difference to the UK - let me know, would welcome you on board!

Tim

Anyone with team rating 6-7* who are interested to join my association(GOLD 1)...Please join RED FIRE DRAGONS....We are active members and support each other every match...association is already open for you to join...thank you..