Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ziz
  • 1 Post By ziz

Thread: Champagne Super Rovers - Gold 1

ziz
    Banned

Champagne Super Rovers - Gold 1

We are a strong active friendly team. There is currently 1 space. We are in Gold 1 and aiming for platinium.

We would like a strong team, with active and friendly manager who keeps bonuses.

Our tag is: #K7TKQB.
    Please send us a request.
    Richie72 likes this.

ziz
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ziz View Post
    We are a strong active friendly team. There is currently 1 space. We are in Gold 1 and aiming for platinium.

We would like a strong team, with active and friendly manager who keeps bonuses.

Our tag is: #K7TKQB.
    Please send us a request.
    Sorry guys that spot has been filled.

Hi ziz,

it seems all your spots in your team are already filled. If you are nevertheless looking for one more member please just let me know or write me a private message.

My current team strength is 111% and it usually goes up within a season to 117-121%. I am reducing the strength of the first 14 players at the end of the season to avoid harsh draws in the upcoming season but I normally do end the first day of a new season with a minimum of 100% quality. I'm very active (100% rate of give bonuses in my current association and 17 loans with backup players which have 100-105% but aren't needed often from my side) but unfortunately my association team members (Gold 3 team) aren't playing anymore and I'm looking for a new active team with nice and communicative members.

I can gladly post some screenshots if you are interested and still looking for a member.

Oh and in case someone else is reading this thread and is in need of a member (Gold 1-2 or Platinum) please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & best,
    Alex
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 10-19-2017 at 10:50 AM.

ziz
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Hi ziz,

it seems all your spots in your team are already filled. If you are nevertheless looking for one more member please just let me know or write me a private message.

My current team strength is 111% and it usually goes up within a season to 117-121%. I am reducing the strength of the first 14 players at the end of the season to avoid harsh draws in the upcoming season but I normally do end the first day of a new season with a minimum of 100% quality. I'm very active (100% rate of give bonuses in my current association and 17 loans with backup players which have 100-105% but aren't needed often from my side) but unfortunately my association team members aren't playing anymore and I'm looking for a new active team with nice and communicative members.

I can gladly post some screenshots if you are interested and still looking for a member.

Oh and in case someone else is reading this thread and is in need of a member (Gold 1-2 or Platinum) please feel free to let me know.

Thanks & best,
    Alex
    Sorry mate. We are full. I will let you know when we have a spot next. I am sure someone else will gladly accept you!
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Thanks for the quick reply and all the best to your association!

Dreamer
    Hi ziz,

My current team strength is 111% and it usually goes up within a season to 117-121%. I am reducing the strength of the first 14 players at the end of the season to avoid harsh draws in the upcoming season but I normally do end the first day of a new season with a minimum of 100% quality. I'm very active (100% rate of give bonuses in my current association and 17 loans with backup players which have 100-105% but aren't needed often from my side) but unfortunately my association team members aren't playing anymore and I'm looking for a new active team with nice and communicative members.

Thanks & best,
    Alex
    We are in Gold 1 and missed platinium by 8 points last season. Drop us an invite
    Tag: #NI9B6A
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    We are in Gold 1 and missed platinium by 8 points last season. Drop us an invite
    Tag: #NI9B6A
    Thanks, I've send you a request.

Best,
    Alex
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 10-19-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Dreamer
    Thanks, I've send you an invite.

Best,
    Alex
    Thanks. We'll get back to you as soon as we all have seen it.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Great, thank you. If you need any more information just let me know.

Best,
    Alex