Thread: 103% team looking for gold 1 association

Rookie

103% team looking for gold 1 association

Hi
    My team quality is currently 103% but it's just mid season so it will most likely reach 108-107% by the end of the season
    I'm just looking for an asso that stays in gold 1 and doesn't get relegated
    thanks

Rookie
    You can join us #74L806 youneverwalkalone

Rookie
    your association is full
    Any asso looking for a new member?

Addicted
    You could come back to us Mehran but you never watched any of your games and was thinking about tanking too and you didn't buy players. It was a shame

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    You could come back to us Mehran but you never watched any of your games and was thinking about tanking too and you didn't buy players. It was a shame
    i bought a few strong players can i still join your association?

Addicted
    Sure mate, aslong you keep training levels high and try to attend more games than last time cos you lost every game and never showed up either. I know it's not possible to attend all games (of course) but atleast often. And if you want to tank I have no problem with that cos it's good for us too.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Sure mate, aslong you keep training levels high and try to attend more games than last time cos you lost every game and never showed up either. I know it's not possible to attend all games (of course) but atleast often. And if you want to tank I have no problem with that cos it's good for us too.
    thanks im playing the game on my phone but i don't have it right now ill join as soon as i find it