Thread: Active 124% team, looking for association

Rookie

Active 124% team, looking for association

Hello,

I am a level 10, very active player, I attend all matches and I always have 40% bonus.
    124% team full of youngsters with special abilities, I won the triple last season.

I am looking for a serious association with active players who always keep their bonuses at 40% and give their best.

Hello, you welcome in my associative
    #TEYGZC

Ya tienes asociaciĆ³n?

Hey join bend like behkcam we are in gold division 1 and looking for active member

Hi,

Looking for a 6th to join our association.

We are currently bronze 2 division, but will be silver 3 by end of season. Our aim is to get to the top as a solid group from the start.

We are all active and have a bonus structure in place that needs to be met. If you cannot commit to giving bonus every tournament then this association isn't for you.

Requirements:
    Should be active 90% of games(obviously things come up)
    5 star minimum team
    Take part in bonus structure EVERY tournament.

Send application to: Association - Genesis, #DS43IX

Rautz, if you're still in the market, Ballersville is recruiting.

We're Platinum and looking for a long term member. We're enthusiastic, hungry for success, experienced & a very active bunch. We coordinate on Facebook & support each other in other competitions, share tactical advice, the works.

Basic criteria:

~ Be active. Attend every game if possible.

~ 40% bonus & max win bonus. (If you have trouble maintaining it daily, we can show you how without spending greens).

~ At this point, at least a 125 - 130+ team, to keep with our current squad balance.

Since it's the last weekend, we will have to vet your team prior to the fixture generation. So please send us screenshots of your squad & bonuses.

Cheers !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk