Thread: Active daily 5*-6* avg 32% bonus avg looking for g1 /g2 active association.

Active daily 5*-6* avg 32% bonus avg looking for g1 /g2 active association.

Pls advise if your similar association has openings. Thank you.

Addicted
    hi,
    what level are you mate and % strength is your team ?
    for training bonuses we average 40% to 38%.
    cheers
    richie

Thanks for reply. I average 90 to 110% through the season. Trading is 32% average. I am looking for a gold 1 or gold 2 that are also on 32%. Cheers.

We are currently gold 1 . We are Looking for a highly active, devoted member that will help push us into platinum.

Send us a request and we'll check you out. If you cannot commit to giving bonus every tournament then this association isn't for you.
    tag: FWNMN6

Thanks for your feedback. I can commit 32% average. I am only interested in associations active but not anal on 40%. Cheers.

London FC #X5XFE4

Came and join us if you are unsuccesful with London fc association. We are in gold div.1 and destined for promotion. We need a member that will help us gain promotion to platinum division and i think you might be the answere. Send us a request so that we can check you out #The champions tag no:9EC93L

Thanks for the reply guys. I’m in a group that’s cool with 32% and averaging 5-6 stars that supports training with members for match day. Think I found a group. Cheers.

Banned
    Thanks for your feedback. I can commit 32% average.

สมััคร sbobet