Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Richie72
  • 2 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 2 Post By gizzmo

Thread: Very strong player LOOKS for platinum division

Rookie

Very strong player LOOKS for platinum division

Hello. I'm looking for an association in platinum division. My team is 142%, a photo of the players is attached to the post. I'm active every day, I give bonuses and my training bonus is always 40%. Leave your offers below.

PS. It would be the best if your association had 1500 or more points.

We are currently gold 1 . We are Looking for a highly active, devoted member that will help push us into platinum.

Send us a request and we'll check you out. If you cannot commit to giving bonus every tournament then this association isn't for you.
    TAG: FWNMN6

Addicted
    142% is way too high and no good to any association. that would seriously mess up their star rating and have to suffer tough draws.

only asso who would benefit from you are tankers (cheaters) like yourself and all above 140%
    gamer5289 and Niddhoeggr like this.

Famous
    1500 points? Ummm..... Only 64 associations in the world currently have that.
    Richie72 and GloryHinter like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    1500 points? Ummm..... Only 64 associations in the world currently have that.
    yes and they are turkish association cheats but game over now the loans have messed up their plans.
    this guy on 142% is totally deluded. any asso that takes him adds at least a star to their opponents each time LOL LOL
    GloryHinter likes this.

Hi Adam. We are Sloppy Association from Platinum Division looking for a good player.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    yes and they are turkish association cheats but game over now the loans have messed up their plans.
    this guy on 142% is totally deluded. any asso that takes him adds at least a star to their opponents each time LOL LOL
    You are very fast on calling people cheats. Was I a cheat when I had a 150% team ? Do you call cheats people who spend more efforts in games than you all the time ? Or only in this case ? The funniest thing is that according to what you wrote not only he is a cheat but he is also stupid because a 142% team will make his life more difficult... You may not LOL that much if you have to face him.
    Niddhoeggr and Alyaat like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

hi adam, you can join us Sloppy Association in Platinum Division. send request please.