Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By coyw341
  • 1 Post By Harsh K

Thread: Gold 1 (1300pts) looking for 5 to 6 star manager (Platinum here we come)

Addicted

Red face Gold 1 (1300pts) looking for 5 to 6 star manager (Platinum here we come)

Hi,
    We are currently Gold 1 and just finished on 1300pts so really good position to obtain Platinum next month. We made all 4 finals this month winning 2 of them.

We are looking for an active manager who is around the 100% mark on team ability and obtains 40% training bonuses and present at matches as much as possible. Good team atmosphere and friendly chat on a daily basis.

Before we lose our 20% team ability tomorrow for the new season 3 of our members are 126% and another on 115%. We have room for a 5th player who is serious and wants to go for Platinum.

If you're interested please private message me with your team details and how active you are.

Thanks

Richie

I would love to join your association. I am on at least once a da5
    Richie72 likes this.

Hey mate I tried to message you but I can't message for some reason I don't know why, my bonus is always around 36-40% team overall 95%. If you can kick the two star player and make some room for me that'd be great.
    Richie72 likes this.

Rookie
    I'm looking for a strong association to join for me and my friend . My team is 160 quality and my friend's is 130 quality . We are both very active . We can only come as a duo

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh K View Post
    Hey mate I tried to message you but I can't message for some reason I don't know why, my bonus is always around 36-40% team overall 95%. If you can kick the two star player and make some room for me that'd be great.
    Harsh K a place will be made available after this weekends tournament. We play in the final today and looking good for platinum.
    In the meantime join our FB page . https://www.facebook.com/champagnesuperroverstop11/