Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Zheet

Thread: Active Player Needs Active Assoc.

Active Player Needs Active Assoc.

Going into my third season of the game and getting tired of playing in random associations with inactive players.
    I regularly train and watch games.
    PM me if you have a spot, need extra info, or are looking to do a fresh new Assoc.
    I have no preference of league level, just that the managers are active and friendly.
    Richie72 and daleogho like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheet View Post
    Going into my third season of the game and getting tired of playing in random associations with inactive players.
    PM me if you have a spot, need extra info, or are looking to do a fresh new Assoc.
    I have no preference of league level, just that the managers are active and friendly.
    good luck mate. best place is here to find a serious asso. ask for gold 1 and you'll find one

Famous
    Hi Zheet, just read your post.

We are seeking new members for our Association " GAME ON."

We just got promoted to Silver 1 but Platinum is our goal for sure..Active Player Needs Active Assoc.-game-.jpg

We have great stats...

We are looking now for new aciteve members....
    Our search code is : GJP6IC

We only ask of you to be active in training and try to join the association matches to support eachother..

Hope to see you soon!!!
    Active Player Needs Active Assoc.-game-on1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zheet View Post
    Hi Zheet I have a Gold 2 association with a lot of chances for promotion, if you want to join us write this code with the # to find us quickly! Most of the managers are greek but we all speak english and we are realy active players!

Στάλθηκε από το Hive V 3G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    In Meccas Great FC our game is FairPlay!

Leagues:4

Champions Leagues:1

Super Leagues:1

Cups:4

Unbeaten in all matches of a league:1

Seasons completed:17

Why not try us out, ass..name: The Champions tag # 9EC93L.
    We are a very active association but less active left but now, we them active members lioe you to keep probing through. Looking forward to working with you.