Thread: looking for new association

Famous

looking for new association

After this weekend i am going to be leaving my association and in search of a new one. Its a good association but the captain recently changed the home leg time to 5 am my time and that's obviously too early for me.

I am a level 44 manager with a 108% team.
    Level 40 Manager

Come and join my association. We are also in gold and our home match is around 10am or you can find a suitable time frame that will suit you.and judging by your com, you will be give vice-captaincy role.
    Give us a.node, here's is my tag: 9EC9CL. Name: The Champions.

Famous
    Thanks for the invites! I'll make a decision on whether or not to join an association after the conclusion of this weekends tournament.

Here are some of my players.

looking for new association-1-assoc-final-1.jpglooking for new association-1-assoc-final-2.jpglooking for new association-1-assoc-final-3.jpglooking for new association-1-assoc-final-5.jpg
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-09-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    After this weekend i am going to be leaving my association and in search of a new one. Its a good association but the captain recently changed the home leg time to 5 am my time and that's obviously too early for me.

I am a level 44 manager with a 108% team.
    Hello, I have messaged you, regards Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MacDaniel
    We are an 'english speaking' association called The Firm, we've recently had 2 regulars drop out due to work commitments, have filled 1 place with very nice chap looking for the right person to make up the 6. We are all fairly active and can be chatty, we were in Platinum but since we are now 5 members have dropped to gold 1. Looking to get back to Platinum league. I've scheduled home games for 10am in hope we get normal games scheduled after association games.
    Drop us a line or apply if your interested.
    Mark

bonjour,

je recherche un membre actif et fidèle pour mon association qui est gold 1 tag #L2U0OX

Hi mate. Join us LondonFC #X5XFE4 gold1 home games 14h

Hi,

I am looking for a new manager to join my association, and we are currently in Gold Division 2. If you are interested in joining the association, send me a message or apply to Kalsbeek Kings, tag #AMGC9A.

Famous
    Thanks for the invites guys. I've worked out a deal with my association captain to move the home leg back to the original time (which is 7 am) my time.
    He tried moving the home leg from 7 am to 5 am, in hopes of getting an easier draw. But it hasn't made the draw any easier, so he's pushed it back to a time that's reasonable for me.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-14-2018 at 04:01 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

So did you find the right association yet?
    Best regards

'The Firm'