Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kto

Thread: Join good and experience person

Join good and experience person

I am new in the game I made new association to beat all and come first I would like that only train and experience person send join request

I say thanks who jion my grup

Name is geven below in image

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Kto
    Hi,

Just for the case, if you find not enough experienced persons (you need at least 3 more to take part at asso tourneys) for this great offer, you can join any open random asso to gain some game experience.

Kto
    Well, I better say this honestly, I doubt that any experienced manager joins a completly new asso with this recruiting text and without any "extras". So dont be disappointed in this case, just find any asso for the first. Or watch for new managers as well
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Hi,

Just for the case, if you find not enough experienced persons (you need at least 3 more to take part at asso tourneys) for this great offer, you can join any open random asso to gain some game experience.
    Name of asso

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

We're still looking for a 4th.
    Association name = ICA Close

Hi,

I am looking for a new manager to join my association. We are currenty in Gold Division 2.If you cant find enough members for yours, and are interested in joining my association, send me a message or apply to Kalsbeek Kings, tag #AMGC9A.