Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TOR Association looking for 1 member

  1. #71
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    diamond level association looking for 1 active x3 tier member. Can understand simple English. Refer to 1st page for more details. TQ.

    Tag : #MJOI8I

    [Man, Japan, Oreo, Ice, 8, Ice]

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  2. #72
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    diamond level association looking for 1 active x3 tier member. Can understand simple English. Refer to 1st page for more details. TQ.

    Tag : #MJOI8I

    [Man, Japan, Oreo, Ice, 8, Ice]

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Interested, finished 2nd last season. Team quality around 115% at the moment.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

  3. #73
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Subrata Kumar View Post
    Interested, finished 2nd last season. Team quality around 115% at the moment.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
    are you with another association now? Pls screenshot your squad and PM me.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  4. #74
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    are you with another association now? Pls screenshot your squad and PM me.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    I have sent a request to join. Kindly check.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

  5. #75
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    which one is your team? What level?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  6. #76
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    which one is your team? What level?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Level 50, Loser XI

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

  7. #77
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    another long serving member has decided to quit. Need a young blood to join us. Details at 1st page. tq.

  8. #78
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    one empty slot available. Pls apply after server reset tomorrow..

    Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

  9. #79
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    looking for an active member
    Last edited by gohkimhock; 02-27-2022 at 08:53 AM.
    Subrata Kumar likes this.

  10. #80
    Rookie gohkimhock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    116
    bump!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast