Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brand new association LIVERPOOL LEGENDS looking for Liverpool Fans to join me !

Addicted

Brand new association LIVERPOOL LEGENDS looking for Liverpool Fans to join me !

Hi,
    I was captain of a platinum association until tonight but cheats and assos farming players has finally taken its toll on my patience after 2 years so I have quit because the enjoyment wasn't there anymore. The platinum and Gold 1 level is rediculously full of cheats and nordeus have done nothing to stop tankers, farming and manipulation.
    My current team is level 48 and 133% (end of season)
    I want to start again (hoping Nordeus are going to fix tanking issues and farming of players and dodgy 1% associations).
    To replace the 100T i was winning per month I have bought a €5 monthly card to get the 100T. Good deal for me.
    I would love to create a great asso full of guys wanting to go all the way back to the top. By the time we get there i hope Nordeus have got their act together and done something positive so we can actually enjoy the tournaments.

We are 3 at the moment so atleast 1 member required as soon as possible so we can kick off next week guys !!

I promise it will be fun, good chat and activity.

PM me !

You do not have to be a Liverpool supporter but you must not hate them lol so i'd advice manks to stay away hahahaha

Hi Richie..
    My team have just finished their 2nd season (Title winners and Cl finalists),
    My team is very active with usually always around 36-40% bonus and I hate tankers,
    I am currently in a Gold one Assoc that's heading for platinum but the assoc is dead , theirs no chat or nothing. am not motivated by tokens or 9 star players (the whole tanking and 1% teams really pisses me off TBH, and I am a LIVERPOOL FAN YNWA....I would be happy to move down to Bronze 3 as I want an active assoc with a messenger group chat set up, I also have some good tactics and trng,,,,

let me know,,
    My team is Ewart Avenue FC 67% (27.0) ** only my 2nd season with this team),...
    I do have another team that's in a Liverpool fan assoc team which has great banter.
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 04-29-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Addicted
    sorry billy but 67% isn't really enough. we have 1 spot left and looking for around the 100% mark.

Addicted
    There is 1 place left guys. Any takers ?

LIVERPOOL LEGENDS #LIAXYF

must be around the 100% mark and active with 40% training everyday

No probs,,,, Good luck in Bronze 3 btw,, it was only an offer to help you get started (Il stay in Gold one )......
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 04-30-2018 at 07:24 AM.

Addicted
    We are 6 now but not totally convinced by the activity of one of the members so I can make a place for a serious player if you are active and between 90 and 100%.

We have some strong experienced managers already with teams of 118%, 115%, and 110% and have all come down from platinum for this new adventure.

Come and join us if you want to have fun going all the way to the top !

PM me so i get the notification

Addicted
    1 place available. we just won the final in our first week and off to a great start. looking for an active player of around 90% team quality.
    we have very experienced managers in the association ( ex platinum managers ) and aiming for a clean sweep this month.
    jump on board if you wanna be a part of a successful climb to the top.

#LIAXYF

Addicted
    There is 1 place left guys. Any takers ?

LIVERPOOL LEGENDS #LIAXYF

must be around the 100% mark and active with 40% training everyday

Hi, I'd like to learn something from you. I play the season, the team at 119%.

is any space available . its huge liverpool fan with 6 star team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast