Thread: Salfords no1 association needs you...

Salfords no1 association needs you...

Ewart Avenue FC is my club and Jrr Tolkien is my manager account name which sits at level 3 management since march 2018(28.9) and 75% and very active.
    I have left a gold 1 association due to inactivity and no chat to start my own,.

SALFORDS NO1 ASSOCIATION
    I am a proud Salfordian and my Assoc home games are set at 22:00 hrs , that way most people are at home and relaxed by that time and free to play,
    I am always roughly 36-44 % training bonus and can help my assoc members achieve this with a routine I use and also utilise my own tactic which is helping my towards my 2nd title in 2 seasons,

I don't approve of tankers but can accept them as long as they only tank their league games, Playing assoc friendlies against a tanker can actually give your squad immense win bonuses so for that I don't mind,.

We have had 2 very promising talents join this association now and need at least one more to kick things off.
    I have already set up a FB messenger group for chat and exchange of ideas....Come and Join us,,,

I am also very serious about my league commitments,

TAG #3RSXK7
    Last edited by billywhizz33; 05-08-2018 at 06:53 PM.

I'll join you. I left a Gold 1 association last week for exactly the same reason after playing with them for 6 months.

Looking for the challenge of breaking up through the ranks again.

Overall quality 107%
    Club level 14