Thread: Looking for an association

Rookie

Looking for an association

Hi

I’ve just left the association I created when associations were introduced because I don’t have the time anymore to run one well unfortunately.

However, I am quite keen to play a role in an association having had a couple of seasons away from them now.

I am at level 56, with league, champions league, super cup and cup wins behind me. I don’t really care for the challenges. I will attend games in associations if the times fit well with my life (Sunday evenings are poor times for me). I’m not particularly chatty, so I don’t mind a quiet association - I will most likely just sit quietly in the background rather than post constantly. I am happy to train with other members.

Also very happy to answer questions you might have.

Rookie
    I also don’t care what level the association is. I just want to find something I can slot into an be a useful cog in a machine.

Addicted
    i have pm'd you Thomas

Rookie
    Sorted. I’m off the market for now! Hopefully for a while.

Are you still looking for an Association? We are looking for good, active players. Does that sound like YOU?

My association is looking for a member. You can try it if you're interested. Thank you.

#MJOI8I

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk