Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kabirnijjar

Thread: 6star rated team looking for an association

6star rated team looking for an association

I am just a level 4 but have 114%(6 star) overall rating team and constantly active and training.i have a lot 6 star U-19 player so will develop even faster. Been unbeaten this season 28-0 and will surely be asset to your group.Was in a inactive gold 3 association but now I want an upgrade,
    I am very active at the game have been looking for a good association for the ultimate experience, I have a good team which has won the championship league 2 seasons in a row going on 3.
    Looking for an ACTIVE gold 1 or gold 2 association with friendly mates.
    Please send invites,

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kabirnijjar; 08-31-2018 at 03:02 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kabirnijjar View Post
    I am just a level 4 but have 114%(6 star) overall rating team and constantly active and training.i have a lot 6 star U-19 player so will develop even faster. Been unbeaten this season 28-0 and will surely be asset to your group.Was in a inactive gold 3 association but now I want an upgrade,
    I am very active at the game have been looking for a good association for the ultimate experience, I have a good team which has won the championship league 2 seasons in a row going on 3.
    Please send invites,

Hi kabir,

You sound like you would be a good addition to us. We’re platinum. ‘South Yorkshire Rovers’. We have 6/6 atm while we’re still involved in association weekend, but will have a space open tomorrow morning. Can I have a look at your squad? Team name/current asso?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join THE BIG TEAM send request, TAG #MO3V77, thanks

Team name is tea and busquets.
    And currently in no association
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Hi kabir,

You sound like you would be a good addition to us. We’re platinum. ‘South Yorkshire Rovers’. We have 6/6 atm while we’re still involved in association weekend, but will have a space open tomorrow morning. Can I have a look at your squad? Team name/current asso?

Thanks

Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    Team name is tea and busquets.
    And currently in no association

Kabir,
    I had a request yesterday from a decent 104% team with a squad full of special abilities. I’ve accepted so we’re currently full again. I had been thinking of replacing another member whose enthusiasm for the game has gone a little so il speak with the other members. If you are on Game centre, il drop you an IM with my game centre ID and we can be game buddies that way I think, so I can look at your team.
    Thanks,

#CX78M0

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Addicted
    Please send invites,

hi,
    i understand your eagerness to join a platinum asso 100T or gold 1 for 50T or gold 2 for 30T but you are going to be pushed to find an active assos in those levels and by the way the captains are bastards who kick you out on the final week and add their 2nd 3rd and 4th top 11 teams to get the tokens which will explain to you why so many players are new each month.
    I was captain of an asso in platinum and gave it up cos of cheating with other assos, mutant players, nordeus doing nothing about it. So we started again from Bronze 3 and now we are on a great total of 800+ pts and going to silver 1 with almost already enough for gold 3 so we are one level ahead again as we are each season.
    No player in my asso is ever less than 40% and no player ever misses training. We do it in 3 groups of partners so no-one ever misses out. So join another asso in plato or gold 1 and suffer or come and join us where all correct things are in place and within 4 months we'll be right at the top. I am an active captain with an active vice and we kick out anyone who is slacking on a weekly basis if necessary. Atleast 5 of us are present at the games.
    Uk home kick off time is 6pm.

Association is called The Red Arrows
    Our other 5 are 125,124,123,115,108

Regards
    Richie