Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious manager for serious association !

Serious manager for serious association !

Hi,

I recently joined an association in platine but not all their players are active. I mean 40% bonus, team training and be there for the matchs.
    So I would like tout join an active association in platine, gold 1 or even 2 (if you guys are serious you'll probably be in gold 1 at the end of the season).

I'm a serious players, always at 40% training and here for the match most of the time. My team got 104%.

That's all I have to say tell me if you got questions

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EDFC View Post
    Hi,

I recently joined an association in platine but not all their players are active. I mean 40% bonus, team training and be there for the matchs.
    So I would like tout join an active association in platine, gold 1 or even 2 (if you guys are serious you'll probably be in gold 1 at the end of the season).

I'm a serious players, always at 40% training and here for the match most of the time. My team got 104%.

That's all I have to say tell me if you got questions
    hi,
    i understand your eagerness to join a platinum asso 100T or gold 1 for 50T or gold 2 for 30T but you are going to be pushed to find an active assos in those levels and by the way the captains are bastards who kick you out on the final week and add their 2nd 3rd and 4th top 11 teams to get the tokens which will explain to you why so many players are new each month.
    I was captain of an asso in platinum and gave it up cos of cheating with other assos, mutant players, nordeus doing nothing about it. So we started again from Bronze 3 and now we are on a great total of 800+ pts and going to silver 1 with almost already enough for gold 3 so we are one level ahead again as we are each season.
    No player in my asso is ever less than 40% and no player ever misses training. We do it in 3 groups of partners so no-one ever misses out. So join another asso in plato or gold 1 and suffer or come and join us where all correct things are in place and within 4 months we'll be right at the top. I am an active captain with an active vice and we kick out anyone who is slacking on a weekly basis if necessary. Atleast 5 of us are present at the games.
    Uk home kick off time is 6pm.

Association is called The Red Arrows
    On 104% you'd be our achor player as the other 5 are 125,124,123,115,108

Regards
    Richie

Even if you're not in the division i expected, you guys looks serious and that's what i wanted first so how can I join you? I see that's you're 6/6
    PS: I'm french, that's why m'y english is not so good haha

Addicted
    Even if you're not in the division i expected, you guys looks serious and that's what i wanted first so how can I join you? I see that's you're 6/6
    PS: I'm french, that's why m'y english is not so good haha
    hi and thanks for your reply. i am english but i live in france and i speak very good french. i live in le mans. yes we are 6 at the moment and we are in the final today so i can not remove the member until 19h30 tonight. please stay around this evening and check our association at 19h45 tonight. i will open the door. what is your team called and your name ?

richie

Oh nice!
    Ok I'll be there, my team IS called "EDFC" and my name is Etienne Durand

Addicted
    Oh nice!
    Ok I'll be there, my team IS called "EDFC" and my name is Etienne Durand
    good man Etienne. i won't speak french here because the last time i spoke french on the english forum they transfered the post to the french forum. come join us at 19h45 tonight
    we have our own facebook page where we chat and discuss issues and ideas to help everyone too so i'll need you to add me as a friend on facebook so that i can invite you to the private page.
    https://www.facebook.com/richieanthony72

I wish i can find a similar association where every player is actually active in the association.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by farrr_ View Post
    I wish i can find a similar association where every player is actually active in the association.
    stay in touch with me in private messages. you never know what is around the corner the guy (etienne) who put this post up is now with us since last night and we took a photo.
    Serious manager for serious association !-41474457_10215460267127432_3733256930269855744_o.jpg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by farrr_ View Post
    International Union, TAG #1TSMO0 has a space avaliable.

ESA FC is my squad name,if you still need one member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast