Thread: Gold Generation Association

Gold Generation Association

Gold Genaration F.A
    Hello guys..I hope everybody is doing good this season.
    We are an association which is competing in Gold 1 this season.We have created a great group and the reconstruction of the associstion has been going good till now.One of our mwmbers will leave due to personal reasons so we are searching for a new member for next week tournamnet which will be the last for this season.
    Next season I will main objective will be to reach platinium.Today weare really close to bring the 2nd trophie in row and our 38th trophie..
    We are searching for a manager with the requirements below..
    --》English Speaker
    --》Communicative
    --》40+% bonus every tournament
    --》The minimum quality should be 100%
    We have a long-term project so who wants to be part of just leave a message below or contact me inbox..
    Only the selected managers will be contacted!!
    Thank you in advance!

im interested. pmed!

i can join your association
    im very active and dont skip tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Glejdi View Post
    Gold Genaration F.A
    Hello guys..I hope everybody is doing good this season.
    We are an association which is competing in Gold 1 this season.We have created a great group and the reconstruction of the associstion has been going good till now.One of our mwmbers will leave due to personal reasons so we are searching for a new member for next week tournamnet which will be the last for this season.
    Next season I will main objective will be to reach platinium.Today weare really close to bring the 2nd trophie in row and our 38th trophie..
    We are searching for a manager with the requirements below..
    --》English Speaker
    --》Communicative
    --》40+% bonus every tournament
    --》The minimum quality should be 100%
    We have a long-term project so who wants to be part of just leave a message below or contact me inbox..
    Only the selected managers will be contacted!!
    Thank you in advance!
    40 bonus every day. I speak german english russian and french all fluently except french. Looking forward to join!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk