Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nordic Allstars looking for engaged teams

Rookie

Nordic Allstars looking for engaged teams

Hi! Want to join an association that has been promoted every season? Currently in Silver 2 but only 100p from promotion. Apply and get onboard! You won't regret it! Search for Nordic Allstars! Welcome! ๐Ÿ‘

Rookie
    Hi! Association code is #RUH38L. Please apply today!

Rookie
    One new member approved. Still one open slot. Apply within two hours and be a part of the competition starting tomorrow!

Rookie
    Still an open slot fรถr next tournament! Apply!

Rookie
    Hi! We have swapped a spot and there is still an open position. All 3 tournaments this season has been won and we are currently way ahead to be promoted! Please apply and make 15 easy tokens!

Rookie
    2 open slots. 4 engaged teams now. Won all tournaments last season and won the first one this season. 50p from promotion to gold 3 and 20 tokens. 3 tournaments left. Join! Apply! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik E View Post
    2 open slots. 4 engaged teams now. Won all tournaments last season and won the first one this season. 50p from promotion to gold 3 and 20 tokens. 3 tournaments left. Join! Apply! Enjoy!
    Hej Fredrik

I have applied. Please ignore current standing in the league. I have tried different things, and it seems like it is not working ...
    Anyway I am active, social, and ready to be a good team member.
    Please understand there is also something called family and skiing ...

Rookie
    Hi! One open slot created. Dedicated and active players. Already above level of promotion for next season. 20 free tokens to get! Apply and have a good time! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rookie
    Still an open slot! Good people. Promotion already granted. Apply!

I am looking for two people to my ago! Just be active and train. The minimum of the team's skills is 90. Here you have the tag: #8TE52R Gold l greetings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast