Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Soon to be platinum asso in need of new members next season

Famous

Soon to be platinum asso in need of new members next season

Hi all. I am captain of asso Blue Union #Y84LB5. We are extremely likely to make platinum the end of this season. I am planning on quitting and i think a few others in my asso will also quit. I believe they will need at least 2 new members for next season maybe even 3 or 4. I would really like the asso to continue after I have gone. This opportunity would suit some friends who are looking for a new asso together.

What qualities are needed for the remaining members;

Able to speak English fluently. Chatty and fun types who like banter.
    Currently 8pm UK time home game but I guess you can debate if you want to change this.
    Maintain 40% training bonuses and active daily.
    Win their own league most of the time and some cups/cl to demonstrate they are good managers tactically.
    No tankers. No superpowers teams. Ideal is well trained players with team rating no lower than 80% day 1 of season and no higher than say 125% by day 28 of a season. No point getting asso draws v superpowered tankers.

PM me if interested. This is for next season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Update. After 2nd weekend we reached 1316 points. Just 34 points needed in 2 weekends to be in platinum next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Update. After 2nd weekend we reached 1316 points. Just 34 points needed in 2 weekends to be in platinum next season.

My team is 108% quality i will like to join mate

Sent from my Infinix X5010 using Tapatalk

I'm interested. Looking for an active association.I'm Level 53 and very active. Team is always 105-120%. Bonuses always 40%. Team 6-7 stars. Currently in gold1, but have been in platinum. Need to change as in my association only 2-3 turn up to matches. Check out my current team #CAWH8P. In the last 30 seasons i've won the league 27 times. Thank you.

Famous
    Hi guys. We are active currently. However quite a few leaving end of season including myself. Will get any remaining members to check out this thread end of season to put together 6 active members.

Thanks

hamzatakinyemi2 likes this.

Roger , I may stick around for a few seasons and help organise a decent team if needed....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by billywhizz33 View Post
    Roger , I may stick around for a few seasons and help organise a decent team if needed....
    Cheers Billy. Will still be a good few places I think.

Famous
    This was the asso at the end of last season. Now in platinum. I have left. 2 spaces up for grabs minimum.

AIK
    Hello there,

I am in! We were playing platinum the last season for the first time but my team mates are not active enough to stay and be good at this level. If you want to find me, look up for the association “Les Affranchis”. I have been playing over three years now and willing to join a top association and really active one!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by AIK View Post
    Hello there,

I am in! We were playing platinum the last season for the first time but my team mates are not active enough to stay and be good at this level. If you want to find me, look up for the association “Les Affranchis”. I have been playing over three years now and willing to join a top association and really active one!
    There's a few assos with that name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast