Thread: New player looking for Association

New player looking for Association

New player who is in Level 2 and finished 2nd in Level 1 by one pt on the final day. Pretty solid team for the level I’m at and always improving facilities when I can. Willing to take anything I’m given as long as the association is active.
    Last edited by Zodiac196; 10-16-2018 at 06:02 AM.

Please have a look at our Platinum Association
    We are looking for 1 more English speaking manager
    The Firm

Just requested to join

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are democratic so to allow the other members to accept will be making selection Thursday night GMT time.
    Most of the others I presume are asleep, thank you for being patient with us
    Cheers

New player looking for Association

Ok

I should mention I’m 1st place in division 2 after 2 games with 9 goals scored and 1 conceded

Last edited by Zodiac196; 10-17-2018 at 11:38 PM.

We have now chosen our new member Bharat. Thank you all for applying would like to have accepted one of the young players but only had 1 space available. Will keep your details if another place becomes available. Wish you all the best and thank you once again for applying

I was in favour of having a young player in association, but was out voted in favour of a more experienced manager. Keep progressing, will keep you in mind if we need another manager.
    Hang on to your free players then sell them for money. Increase your ticket prices by 5 each season and obviously improve stadium.
    Initially buy older players for no more than 5 tokens (1 if you can) or 18 year olds that are 80% tend to be cheaper dont spend any more than 15 tokens on a player until you are level 10+ keep eye on transfers for a bargain train your reserves till they are red. any players under 20yr you can spend green rests on and train more, they tend to progress faster. Good luck and have fun.

Premier League Associated have one spot open right now. Feel free to apply in game or check forums for our Association post if you still need an active Association.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke FC Chris View Post
    Premier League Associated have one spot open right now. Feel free to apply in game or check forums for our Association post if you still need an active Association.
    Just applied in game