Thread: Looking for Active Association.

Looking for Active Association.

Looking for an active association.I'm Level 53 and very active. Team is always 105-120%. Bonuses always 40%. Team 6-7 stars. Currently in gold1, but have been in platinum. Need to change as in my association only 2-3 turn up to matches. Check out my current team #CAWH8P. In the last 30 seasons i've won the league 27 times. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDisDave View Post
    Looking for an active association.I'm Level 53 and very active. Team is always 105-120%. Bonuses always 40%. Team 6-7 stars. Currently in gold1, but have been in platinum. Need to change as in my association only 2-3 turn up to matches. Check out my current team #CAWH8P. In the last 30 seasons i've won the league 27 times. Thank you.
    DDDave, we are BOOM, Gold 1 association looking for an active member. Are you interested?

Yep i'm interested. Let me look at the stats for your association. How active are you? I'm in #CAWH8P.

We are at #H39YN9. 4 members all active with our own T11 WhatsApp group. Still in platinum but unlikely to stay as have lost 2 members who were no longer committed.

yep all looks good. What do i have to do to change? not changed associations before.

Dave, think you just need to click on join button in top right hand corner. You may need to leave your current association first.

Hello I want to join your association, I am always active and I train my team every day to the fullest, my team is 6 stars with 106%

Looking for Active Association.-topeleven.jpg

Sorry Edgar, we have 6 members now