Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ChelseaJohn

Thread: How does Nordeus work out % for association draw?

How does Nordeus work out % for association draw?

Can you help guys? We are drawing 200+ teams every week and wish to get better draws. We realise we have to get below a collective 820% to lower star value.
    But how does Nordeus work out the overall %? Is it best first 11 players? What is it please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaJohn View Post
    Can you help guys? We are drawing 200+ teams every week and wish to get better draws. We realise we have to get below a collective 820% to lower star value.
    But how does Nordeus work out the overall %? Is it best first 11 players? What is it please?

what are the team % qualities of each of your managers ?

We are collectively over 820% which makes us 9 star so we need to drop below 820. Question is how does Nordeus come to that %? Is it top 11 players? Top 14 players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaJohn View Post
    We are collectively over 820% which makes us 9 star so we need to drop below 820. Question is how does Nordeus come to that %? Is it top 11 players? Top 14 players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not interested in advising or helping you pal. 820% combined makes you a set of manipulative group of tankers and you want advice now on how to manipulate the draw to get easier opposition ??? LMAO. i don't wish you any luck at all.
    as for calculations, it is the best 14 players but there is no point in hiding them in reserves. it doesn't work anymore. i guess you tried that too LOL.
    top 11 would be a better place without you cheats

Who the hell are you talking to me like that. You know nothing about me. I have never cheated or tanked. I just want a fair playing ground not playing 200+ teams. We are a healthy association that have worked hard in training because we love the game. You seriously owe me an apology. Let’s see if you are man enough.

Kaizer Franz likes this.

We have resolved the issue now, simple mathematics. Just a shame I thought these forums might be a place of support. All I got was some bitter little man. Thanks anyway those that would of helped out.