Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: How association matche fixtures are decided

How association matche fixtures are decided

Hello,
    I wanted to know how the fixture in the association tournament is decided? Currently, it looks like the top rated team will play with opponent's top rated team. Is that so?

I did something to get easy fixture but it didn't work. I moved my top players to the bench to reduce my team rating but it didn't work as I get to face the 2nd top rated team as I was 2nd top rated of my association.

What are you asking now? Even the devs don't know how it works
    pjBS likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by umerified View Post
    Hello,
    I wanted to know how the fixture in the association tournament is decided? Currently, it looks like the top rated team will play with opponent's top rated team. Is that so?

I did something to get easy fixture but it didn't work. I moved my top players to the bench to reduce my team rating but it didn't work as I get to face the 2nd top rated team as I was 2nd top rated of my association.
    it's common knowledge that no longer works. no matter where your best players are hidden in your line-up, nordeus calculate the top 14 players. if you want to reduce your association star rating you need a very weak 6th man so your asso loses a star and your opponents are also a lower star rating.