Thread: Two Active Players (96%) each. Back in top eleven looking for new association!

Two Active Players (96%) each. Back in top eleven looking for new association!

Hey there, me and my brother have recently started playing top eleven again and are looking for a new association preferably in gold to join. We would like an active one as we are really passionate about this game. I am level 26 and he is level 20! Please respond to this with associations we could join!

#7jk33p. Our association needs you
    Join. Us in our journey to the top

if you are interested to join a silver 2 association (already have points for silver 1).
    We are ranked for one more time in the first place of top 100 at our category.
    Every month we have promotion at third week, so at fourth we just gather points for next promotion.
    I have now one empty spot, but i can remove one inactive player and you can both fit.
    we have game time at 20:00 gtm+2
    We only need you to be active players with a basic team (at the end of season at least 95% team)
    and support as many games as you can at the weekly tournaments (they are only 4 every week)
    And the most important thing if you wanna join, you have to love the game as much as we do :so you can enjoy it P

Jaruncho10 gold 3 lf active player