Thread: Looking for active association

Looking for active association

Hi, as the title says, I am looking for an association. I usually have my bonus on 32+ and check in daily. So far I've never missed a promotion, nor the champions league. I don't care too much about the level of the association, as long as players are active and give their best to win.

M

Edit: Preferably English speaking, but I speak, German and French as well.

if you are interested to join we are silver 2 association (we have already 130 points more than we need for for silver 1.
    We are ranked for one more time in the first place of top 100 at our category.
    Every month we have promotion at third week, so at fourth we just gather points for next promotion.
    we have game time at 20:00 gtm+2
    association name TSIRIMENOI

Gold Div 1 Association, on course to promotion to Platinum after today looking for a new member as most recent member has become inactive. The inactive member will be kicked following today’s final so requests will be considered following this!

All other players are very active and 3 are original members, from the very beginning of Association mode.

Current members are all 6 star plus and all but one at manger level 60 plus, so we are long term players and are looking for similar.

English speaking but definitely International in approach.

The High Flying Birds
    #P08TIT

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mununkulus View Post
    Hi, as the title says, I am looking for an association. I usually have my bonus on 32+ and check in daily. So far I've never missed a promotion, nor the champions league. I don't care too much about the level of the association, as long as players are active and give their best to win.

M

Edit: Preferably English speaking, but I speak, German and French as well.
    1 player needed, We are platinum association. Home match time: 22HRS/10PM GMT/UK, TAKE NOTE OF TIME AND DON'T JOIN IF YOU CAN'T BE ONLINE THEN. Goodluck.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pariszoul View Post
    if you are interested to join we are silver 2 association (we have already 130 points more than we need for for silver 1.
    We are ranked for one more time in the first place of top 100 at our category.
    Every month we have promotion at third week, so at fourth we just gather points for next promotion.
    we have game time at 20:00 gtm+2
    association name TSIRIMENOI

Hi! I have seen that you don't have any more place in your association, but I'm looking for an active association, I have lvl 29, 93% and still developing 😊 is it possible to join you?
    Last edited by SzymFon; 02-06-2019 at 01:36 PM. Reason: I didn't mention a user

Request to join "The Night Attackers"

Hello, I'm new to this forum and have played Top Eleven since 4th April 2014. My club is called Libertarians FC and is currently playing in League Level 49.

I wish to join your association.

My team bonuses are on 40% on a daily basis. I have won 14 league titles, 4 Champions' Leagues, 1 Super League Trophy and 3 Cups.
    My main goal is to win as many titles as possible. I love it when players are active and give it their all to win.

#L2PNXY
    Last edited by Automatrix66; 02-06-2019 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Hashtag