Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Aussie/NZ or Anyone

Aussie/NZ or Anyone

Looking for an Asso home for my level 20 team High Country FC . Decent team being rebuilt and now sits at 93% (118.4) after spending $1 billion and a couple of hundred greens. With 8 players 22 and under it has the potential to reach 100% and beyond pretty quickly. Its being rebuilt because I had a few months rest away from the game but now I am back.
    I had an Asso of my own for over a year in which I managed the 5 teams in it and after the training change last year I got burnt out trying to maintain all 5 teams properly and so just needed a rest. I dissolved the Asso and had Nordeus delete 4 accounts and kept High Country. I started a new team as well when I returned but they are only level 2 at the moment. I always keep my teams competitive and for 19 seasons High Country never failed to be promoted with 4 League victories in that time.
    I always train with my Asso team mates , keep my team in good condition and attend as many games as possible which is entirely dependent on time zones. I dont mind where an Asso is based ,I was with an Asso based in Finland for a while and managed to attend 90% of games. I wouldn't mind something in the GMT+10 zone but really as long as the Asso is active and ambitious then I would go anywhere worldwide. I speak English ,some Suomi and German as well.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Found an Asso.
    maloukees likes this.