Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Isilakar
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Isilakar

Thread: Personal Trainer Feature suggestion.

Rookie

Lightbulb Personal Trainer Feature suggestion.

Hi.

I've got an idea for a new feature.
    Not even Bill Gates' daughter would use over 6000Tokens to Boost up a player via the trainer's feature so I was thinking about an alternative when this idea came to me and I think its gonna be great.

I've played many football related games most of them have Personal Trainer feature inwhich you sign a Trainer and assign him (them) to a player(s) this way the player(s) rating increase rapidly. Now how about scrapping the Player Trainer feature and replacing it with signing trainers and assigning them or him to the player(s) this trainers could be gotten from the transfer feature for Trainers who with a minimum of 5 tokens managers can auction for players with out the use of cash also trainers can be gotten from retired players of a team inwhich he can be signed for 5 tokens after retiring without auctioning, though managers would pay the trainers wages. Managers would be free to release the trainers or retired player who would immediately enter the auction market for Trainers in the Transfer feature.
    Now this Trainers should be rated and sorted as follows:
    1) Defenders Trainer - For Defenders. (DR, DC and DL he can be assigned to any of this players.)
    2) Midfielders Trainer - For Midfielders (MR, MC, MR and DMC he can be assigned to any of this players.)
    3) Attacking Trainers - For Attacking Players. (AMR, AMC, AML and ST he can be assigned to any of this players.)
    4) Goalkeeper Trainer - For Goalkeepers he can be assigned to any Goalkeeper.

A) One Star Trainer: Adds 3% Skill boost to the player he is assigned to daily apart from the matches and tranings skill boosts the player(s) receives normally.
    B) Two Star Trainer: Adds 5% Skill boost to the player he is assigned to daily apart from the normal matches and trainings skill boost the player(s) receives.
    C) Three Star Trainer: Adds 10% Skill boost to the player he is assigned to daily apart from the normal matches and training skill boosts the player(s) receives.
    D) Four Star Trainer: Adds 15% Skill boost to the player he is assigned to daily apart from the normal matches and training skill boosts the player(s) receives.
    E) Five Star Trainer: Adds 20%(1% of the players Team level rating) Skill boost to the player he is assigned to daily apart from the normal skill boost the player(s) receives from trainings and matches.

Note: Trainers are not assigned to players which do not fall into the positions they cover, it should be restricted!
    Secondly Trainers contract last for only one year but there is an option to extend at the end of the season for 5 Tokens without auctioneering unless released.
    Trainers rating (stars) would not reduce at the end of the season and would remain the same for every Manager's level.
    Trainers would still influence substitute players and rested players (not injured once but would help the recover from injury faster) according to the Trainers stars and as a Manager continues training his team the players even those assigned to Trainers would also get normal trainings and match improvements plus the daily Skill boosts received from the Personal Trainers.
    The Personal Trainers Skill boosts would be added daily, based on the Personal Trainers star(s).
    Personal Trainers would not be available for 30 Year Old Players.

This way we the Managers can have long serving players who would become our club legends because instead of always purchasing new players instead of using the ones we have and sometimes we get very used to this players, managers would want to allow old players stay longer till retirement and transfer this old players into their teams and Top Eleven can also have economical advantages and loose nothing with more profit!

Thank You.
    Last edited by Isilakar; 02-19-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Nice idea!

Tiger FC level 1
    Isilakar likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Thank you. For commenting and taking your time to read this lengthy suggestion please rate it at the top tab at the right. Thanks again.
    milpol likes this.