Thread: L9 125% - Looking for Association (USA preferably)

L9 125% - Looking for Association (USA preferably)

I'm level 9 / 125% and I've had a lot of trouble finding an active association since I started playing but now that I've found this forum I would love to join one. Again I'm more concerned with the members being active then I am the level the association is at. Also English speaking..preferably from the USA so the time zones match up somewhat. If you have an opening let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by deezulboy View Post
    I'm level 9 / 125% and I've had a lot of trouble finding an active association since I started playing but now that I've found this forum I would love to join one. Again I'm more concerned with the members being active then I am the level the association is at. Also English speaking..preferably from the USA so the time zones match up somewhat. If you have an opening let me know!

Feel free to join. It’s international. We also have a member from USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Why not Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 in Gold1? We speak english and we have UK time!

Could use you but we are full. Our creator should boot one guy whose holding us back from greatness but they may be buddies idk. So unlikely. We r gold 2 and should have stayed number 1 but after a lead of 10 to 5 or 6 the 2nd round saw us lose 4, win 1 and tie 1. Now 11. Got robbed

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk