Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Epix

Thread: Manager wanted

Manager wanted

Leone FC is a gold division 3 association with a spot for 1 manager. We get promotions every season. We need a manager that actually finds time to play the game, participate in events and train with other association members.

Search Leone FC

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hey can I join? I will probably come at the end of the season, since I want to get this seasons association rewards.
    My team is 89%, i am LVL 10 and have been active for the past 4-5 seasons, mainly finishing as winner or as runner up. My bonuses average around 24-30%.
    Right now, my association is in gold 3 but 2 of the members are inactive, that is why i am looking for a new team.

Epix FC

Quote Originally Posted by Epix View Post
    Hey can I join? I will probably come at the end of the season, since I want to get this seasons association rewards.
    My team is 89%, i am LVL 10 and have been active for the past 4-5 seasons, mainly finishing as winner or as runner up. My bonuses average around 24-30%.
    Right now, my association is in gold 3 but 2 of the members are inactive, that is why i am looking for a new team.

Epix FC
    You will be more than welcome.
    As long as you are dedicated to playing regularly. Thank you and looking forward to you joining us next season

Don't worry, i do my daily checks and watch my more important matches
    regwardcole likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Epix View Post
    Don't worry, i do my daily checks and watch my more important matches
    Your most important matches eh?