Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Association

Association

Hi guys I'm looking for an active association. I have been with builder association for a couple of seasons and we are floating between Gold 2 & 1. The guys are not active. We missed out on promotion with 4 points due to inactivity of members
    My club Lance FC is at Level 27, 116%(159), League title 11, Champions League 2 & Cup 1.[IMG][/IMG]. Serious managers can contact me.

Sent from my CAG-L22 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Hello there,

We have a spot open In our association as one of our manager has stopped playing the game. We are currently in platinum division and are intended to stay there.

Our teams are around 100%+ at the moment and of course we are developing them. We do have an association whatsapp group, wich is not a mandatory to join, only if you wish to do so.

Then most importand thing is the blunter. So youd have to be an easy going indivitual. If this is something that youre interested In, please let me know and Ill make some space for you.

The name is Funland

Lähetetty minun COR-L29 laitteesta Tapatalkilla
    Lancefc likes this.

Naija United will be ideal for you pal. Looking fwd to hearing from you

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tnwabunor View Post
    Naija United will be ideal for you pal. Looking fwd to hearing from you

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Thanx bro appreciated, but you guys are playing in silver 1, I'm thinking of upgrading as I said I've been floating between Gold 1 & 2 divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Hello there,

We have a spot open In our association as one of our manager has stopped playing the game. We are currently in platinum division and are intended to stay there.

Our teams are around 100%+ at the moment and of course we are developing them. We do have an association whatsapp group, wich is not a mandatory to join, only if you wish to do so.

Then most importand thing is the blunter. So youd have to be an easy going indivitual. If this is something that youre interested In, please let me know and Ill make some space for you.

The name is Funland

Hey there, you've got my attention. Associations start today. I've searched Funland and it looks promising, let me know so that I can leave builder before the kickoff 0800CAT

Excited

Apprentice
    You can join right now, Ive made some space for you. Welcome mate

Apprentice
    Damn it wont let me kick someone out because it is weekend. I dont see any sense in this rule. Do you know that why they are enforcing it? Or could someone tell me that why I cannot get rid of my only inactive member and take someone whom is active on board from thursday to tuesday? I think it is stupid.

So sorry mate, the game wont let me make a space for you over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by FC-Helsinki View Post
    Damn it wont let me kick someone out because it is weekend. I dont see any sense in this rule. Do you know that why they are enforcing it? Or could someone tell me that why I cannot get rid of my only inactive member and take someone whom is active on board from thursday to tuesday? I think it is stupid.

So sorry mate, the game wont let me make a space for you over the weekend.

I just tried to leave my association and couldn't get out. Cause the tournament has been scheduled. Let's try on Monday or Tuesday.

Very much appreciated bro, looking forward to partner with you guys.

In the meanwhile I've arranged a friendly for us in 15mins. Let's enjoy the beautiful game!

Apprentice
    Okay mate, lets wait untill monday, better late than never, eh?

Apprentice
    You seem to have a very nice and quality team, but I still think that I have a chance cause the low grey skills on my players

Lancefc likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast