Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 111% and searching for an active association

Hi
    LES LYONS FRANCAIS
    We are a french team in gold 1, we want to go in platinum, we re searching 2 players

Join “ Team Canada “ I’m 111% as well and we have a good solid association. I just kicked 2 members as they weren’t active so the rest of us are solid. Going platinum league next season!!! Jump on board!!!

Not sure if you have found an association yet but.... Looking for 1 solid squad to join our association! Join " Team Canada " Gold 1 now and will be moving up to platinum next season! Looking for a squad of around 100% or up to keep dominating!!! Just be active for association matches and lets do this!!! BERGERON FC is captain. TAG: #0MUOYX

World Cupped is looking for at least a couple managers that are active and we are at gold 2 currently... hope you will consider us...

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron FC View Post
    Not sure if you have found an association yet but.... Looking for 1 solid squad to join our association! Join " Team Canada " Gold 1 now and will be moving up to platinum next season! Looking for a squad of around 100% or up to keep dominating!!! Just be active for association matches and lets do this!!! BERGERON FC is captain. TAG: #0MUOYX
    We are new but we have good players
    I'm very active player and I will be happy if you join

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12