Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By funker
  • 1 Post By Richie72
  • 1 Post By funker

Thread: how long these programmed matches will last?

Dreamer

how long these programmed matches will last?

i'm soooooo sick of those programmed results on associations... it's so obvious, they think we're blind???
    just one example: last season we won all 4 weekends, smashed everyone, even very good associations, mutants...but i think it was just the server on our side... because this season we lose against pathetic teams with 0 mutants... i mean, we always train 10% and always share bonuses... my team is almost 120% and i've lost with a 85% team with all white skills under 100%... really? last season we won against everybody and now we must lose against everybody? why?
    it's not even something hidden, it's clear as daylight. you can't tell me that after 16-1 in first round we lose all 6 matches in the second round and all you can say it's: "they were lucky". really? that's not luck, that's pure server programming against us. and not only against us, obviously, against all of us eventually, except top 100. they never get trolled. they only win.
    i'm sure i'm not the only one who saw and witnessed this kind of "trolling" and scamming. the question is: what can we do to make them stop it? i just want the old top eleven back, when all was so easy and simple and entertaining... TE right now is just business...pure business to squeeze as much money as possible from poor managers.
    so what do we do? form a list and everybody sign it, not entering at all a specific day/s...i don't know, we need to find a way to protest...otherwise nothing will change...
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    best way to protest is to pack it in like me at the end of the season along with many others. when you quit put your team in a tanking position until you decide to come back to see if things got better.
    funker likes this.

Dreamer
    many times i was about to abandon this game. everytime when i decided to leave, BAM! triple crown... ok, i'll stay another one. next season rubbish, lots of trolls. then i think again to leave. then, BAM! another triple... and so on. if i look at my history, i have only like this: one season triple, one not, one triple, one not. that's the way these retarded devs programmed this game...and i'm sick of it. i think i'll follow you soon. and i hope for real, not like before.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    many times i was about to abandon this game. everytime when i decided to leave, BAM! triple crown... ok, i'll stay another one. next season rubbish, lots of trolls. then i think again to leave. then, BAM! another triple... and so on. if i look at my history, i have only like this: one season triple, one not, one triple, one not. that's the way these retarded devs programmed this game...and i'm sick of it. i think i'll follow you soon. and i hope for real, not like before.
    i won the quadruple last season and the triple the season before and atleast always a double for 2 years non stop. this season i can't even win a game !